Monday 8 March 2010

Blog expanatory note

Blog- explanatory note

Well as I sit here in my house writing this, it’s been a long time since I updated for which I can only apologise. I’ve basically decided to put together a summary of each of the many months that have passed since I last updated.

I’m sorry it has been so long but I just wanted to explain why I haven’t got round to doing it as well as why I have decided to restart.

To be honest, I think the main reason my posts have become more infrequent leading to this huge hiatus is because as I have settled in, there have become fewer and fewer examples of me acting ineptly so there has been fewer anecdotes to share. But then if you’re reading this, you must have at least some interest in what’s going on in my life.

But the main reason I’ve restarted has been the events of the past few weeks here. As some of you may know, at the start of February, my grandma died quite suddenly at home. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to make it home for the funeral and it was generally very difficult time for me. But one of the regrets I had is that I know that she very much enjoyed sitting down at breakfast and my granddad would read a print out of this blog for her. When she died I felt very guilty that I had let my updates slip and that she hadn’t kept her updated with all that was going on in my life.
So it is with this renewed vigour that I am updating.

No comments: